There are two types of people in the world:
1. Those that are open minded and looking for opportunity, and those that have given up on life
2. Those that resign themselves to a lifetime of commuting to work, and those that would love to work from their homes
3. Those that would love to be their own boss and set their own hours, and those that are okay with just a few weeks of vacation every year
4. Those that are okay with working 5 to 6 days a week on a job, and those that want five-day weekends every week.
5. Those that get to travel, experience and see the world, and those that only get to see the world on the travel channels on their televisions.
There are two types of university graduates in the world:
6. Those that want to start a part-time business so they can eventually be their own boss, and those that resign themselves to 45 years of hard labour working for someone else.
There are two types of office workers in the world:
7. Those that work hard so their boss has a big house for his retirement, and those that want to retire early and have the retirement of their dreams.
Think about this and decide now what type of person you are. That decision, is going to get you where you need to be to achieve those big dreams of yours, but hey! That depends on the kind of dreamer you are: those that have big dreams or those that are content with their small by-the-corner dreams in their comfort zones.
Its all up to you!
… Network Marketing is not perfect, it’s just better! Join me on Facebook, “Synthia Bryan”. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Synthie. Or send me an email to email@example.com. Its time to step outside your comfort zone and make a difference in your life. I’ll be so so glad to hear from you!