Tuesday, October 21, 2014

So What Happened…?


So like I said in my last post, I signed up and went in full force.

One of the books my up-line sent me was by Mark and Rene Reid Yarnell titled “Your First Year in Network Marketing”. Awesome book! It really helped me to transition smoothly into the business. I’m going to be quoting them a lot in this blog and I strongly recommend the book to every new Network Marketer. The first thing I learned was the fact that there will be rejections and how to handle them. And I must say, there was and still are rejections! People are scared stiff of venturing into the world of Network Marketing. About 80% of the people I have spoken to so far just won’t hear of it. Even those who are already involved in marketing and marketing related activities/businesses flatly refuse to try network marketing. And one would wonder why that is, considering that this is about Team Work. We all remember the popular saying that “Team Work makes the Dream Work”. This is a typical expression of what Network Marketing is all about. That’s why it is called “Network” it’s a kind of chain that is connecting people to people. I love being connected to people! We all need each other, don’t we?

According to Cambridge Dictionaries Online, Network means “a large system consisting of many similar parts that are connected together to allow movement or communication between or along the parts or between the parts and a control centre” Network is all about a Team, it’s about team work, it’s about people, it’s about you and me, it’s about us. So when we talk about team work we are talking about people working with people. This means that network marketing is about people working with people. How difficult is that???!! Honestly, when people are not informed, working with them is real difficult!

So I thought… 

How about providing some form of information to our people, that way it will be easier to work with them to build a good network, a good team, a good connection because network marketing is the most lucrative business at the moment. It is the business of the 21st century. What you really need to do is plug in with the right mindset and you’re making it.

Most of the financial icons of our time are MLM believers. Robert Kiyosaki says “The richest people in the world look for and build networks. Everyone else looks for work”. J. Paul Getty says “I would rather earn 1% of a 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own efforts”. Donald Trump was on David Letterman’s show and David asked him “What would you do if you lost everything and had to start from scratch?” Donald responded without hesitation “I would find a good network marketing company and get to work”. The audience [obviously highly uninformed] shouted and booed him and he responded “That’s why I’m sitting up here and you’re all sitting down there!” Now how about that?!

There are several different network marketing companies all over the world that we could plug into and gain this financial freedom we’re all aiming at. We’ll talk more on that later…


A bientot!

2 comments:

  1. Did Aristotle (2400 years ago) foresee the Network Marketing revolution when he said, "Man is a social animal"? As social animals, it's natural to build a team, or a network of people, who work together to maximize wealth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sure did! Network Marketing has always been with us we just haven't been open to it as we should

      Delete